Discharge hose is used with dredgers for silt/gravels conveyance.
It is often in connection with steel pipes or HDPE pipes. The suitable conveyance matters are usually mud, clay, fine sand, fine-mid sand and so on.
It can be equipped with all the different types of flanges. It is available in any size and the maximum burst pressure can up to 7.5Mpa.
Liner thickness specified applies to the inside of the hose as well as the flanges. Tricolour indicators are optionally available.
- Working temperature: -20℃ to +50℃
- Convenient to install
- Flexible and safe to use
- Excellent abrasion-resistant and bending resistant
- Prevent ageing performance
- made from Dacron and coated with high quality plastic
- dimension: 0.8~8”
- working pressure: 0.2~0.6MPa
- marerail: PVC
- color: according to the client’s requirements
- suitable for farms, camps and oilrigs
- Inner rubber liner: composed of wear-proof natural rubber and synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement layer: composed of high strength rubber dipped chemical fiber and reinforced by spiral metal wire.
- Cover: composed of natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
- Surface: takes the shape of corrugated.