Pneumatic rubber fenders have a long and successful history of protecting vessels in mooring operations. They are ideal for permanent and semi-permanent port applications and for offshore ship-to-ship transfers.
Pneumatic fenders are available as sling type or with chain tyre nets to suit a variety of inshore and offshore applications.
Pneumatic fenders are ideal for permanent and semi-permanent port applications and for offshore ship-to-ship transfers. They are supplied in a wide range of sizes and in standard of high-pressure versions. Smaller fenders can be supplied as Hook type. Larger fenders are commonly fitted with a chain-tyre net for added protection. For navy ships, a grey body is also available.
- Guaranteed energy absorption
- Chain tyre net and sling type
- Thick skin construction
- Good angular performance
- Less surface pressure onto the side wall of ships. (The capability of accepting surface pressure of the fender is up to 14 ton/m2).
- No reduction on the performance of compression when inclined.
- Suitable for areas with large or small tides.
- Suitable in cold weather because the compressed air as buffering medium.
- Especially in mooring of large scale ships in sea docks and lightering.
- Maintains large clearances between hull and structure
- Oil and gas tankers
- Fast ferries and aluminum vessels
- Temporary and permanent installations
- Rapid response and emergencies
- In ports with extreme tidal variations
- For ship-to-ship lightering operations
- For all navy vessels due to low hull pressure and the advantage of a proportional increase of reaction force and energy absorption
|Diameter||Length||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.05MPa||Initial pressure(Po) is 0.08MPa|